Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Further development of typefaces

From the brief which we had to create a typeface for our partner, i started to experiment on photoshop using different effects to get across my theme of concentration/out of focus. I didnt develop these at the time because we had to hand render the typeface for the final outcome which would of been impossible with these typefaces, but i have now fully developed them into a typeface with the same glyphs.

Aswell as the concentration/focus typefaces i started to develop i did have a second idea which was based up a creature. This creature would make up the shape of the letter. In the first ones i started to do i had it with eyes and legs and feet, but i thought that was making it too illustrated and i didn't really like it so this time i have just made it look like an animal/creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment