Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Testing the design

Before i print out the mailer properly i wanted to make sure that it all fit together and read properly, so i did a test print of it.

As you can see from these photos, the inside of the mailer printed out upside down, this was due to me setting up the format wrong, also it doesn't fold up properly. I printed this out on card and found it was really thick to fold and left a big crease in the other side which doesn't look very nice either. 

After sorting out the format of the mailer, i tested it again, this time just in black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment